Cue Hallelujah chorus! I just finished ordering the last of my books! Can I just say that I love half.com? Well, as you can see, I have again changed my blog template. PLEASE let me know if there is anything that is distracting, creates eye sores, etc. Also, if you know how to add a music playlist, I would be most interested in learning.
Aside from my class books, I've also started reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Austin and Smith. I didn't have the highest expectations for this book when I started, but it is hilarious! I have been laughing out loud consistently and actually had to wipe away a few tears of joy during one outrageously funny section. Seriously, it almost lives up to the standard set by Good Omens.
So last night I was thinking about Star Trek and realized that I have spent $24.50 to see that show in theatres and will probably spend over $40 total by the time I purchase the movie. Addictions can be so expensive! Speaking of addictions, Josh finally returned Season 1 of Pushing Daisies to me, so Heather, the next time you are up, give me a call! I promise that you will love it.
Today I'll be putting together a movie for my grandparent's 50th Anniversary, so this is probably the only updating I'll get done. I'm still waiting to hear back about room assignments. And of course, I'm still waiting for you to post pictures HEATHER!!
Eye sores? You aren't talking about me are you Erin? Yes, Star Trek is definitely becoming an addiction for you, but hey I just went to see it... again.
ReplyDelete