So, final update of the day. Josh, Brendan, Chelsey, and I went to visit Marie Henry today. It was her birthday! She is 74 and as quaint as ever. We've started to have some really awesome conversations with her, especially religious ones. My favorite of which consisted of exaltation and her theories about Ms. God and little spirit children. Marie is one of my absolute favorite people to visit even though she is still holding to her delusions about her grandson and I...well you know.
Not a lot is going to be going on this next week. I am finishing up some details for my grandparent's 50th Anniversary dinner and cleaning out my room, and of course missing Heather! I'm still waiting for a room assignment and list of roommates. It sort of just hit me today that there will be 5 other girls in my apartment with me. Sort of scary, but exciting all the same. With everyone else starting up classes and moving out, I'm starting to get incredibly excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment